How do I tell him I want to get married?

How do I bring up marriage to my boyfriend who swears he is never getting married again? How do I tell him that this girl whose marriage never meant anything to now gets excited at the idea of possibly having his last name? How do I tell him that I am open to marriage without scaring him off? He already says we are going to be together for the next 60 years. In our 30s that is the rest of our life. How do I let him know that when I hold up the Mrs. shirts and the his and hers items that I am dropping hints and not just cracking jokes. I heard that he needs to know what you want and if he loves you he will do what needs to be done. He won't know that I want to marry him someday unless I tell him. How do I tell him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m against telling the man this because I want him to feel the want to marry me. When you tell them it’s almost an ultimatum, because if he says he doesn’t want to get married you’ll be upset and he knows this. Just think about it before you talk to him. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about the future with him. Talk about his dreams and your dreams. Mention you want a family some day among other goals you want to achieve. Don’t put pressure on him by saying you want to marry him, instead let him know you have new dreams and passions in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you not have brought it up when he said he is never getting married again now if you bring it up and he still don't want it you will be the one causing issues because he has stated what he don't want

0|0
    0|0
  • You say "I know you said you would never marry again but I would really like to be married."

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a ring get in your knees and tell him will you marry? simple right

0|0
    0|0
  • Tldr all that babble but uh "I want to get married" that's how

0|0
    0|0
  • Propose to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just blurt it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him lets make our relationship legal

0|0
    0|0
  • Repeat after me : <> Done.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean how to tell him, that you want to own him and everything he has?
    Just tell him "How about getting married?". But some of us know, that marriage is a literal complete transaction of the person and all it's ownership to the woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property.[1] A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

0|0
    0|1
  • Being straight up and telling him ur clear intentions means that in the long run there won't be any confusion so be clear to the point but try to include a ll the positives of marriage and link them to how it would greatly benefit him, respect his opinion and obv keep trying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes