CONFESSION! Have you ever cheated on your partner with an ex, physically?/What do you think of people cheating with an ex on their partner?

To begin with, I have never cheated on my partners, I am just curious about your opinion because there is an ex, who is still apart of my life and his current is recently cheating on him with her ex!
Sadly, he doesn't even know yet! Unfortunately, I saw the girl with her ex kissing each other...
I can't make my mind to tell my ex... I am waiting for the girl to be revealed in front of him...
I am sure he will dump her if he finds out...
9 d ago
To the people who have done the cheating:
Did you regret it?
Is your partner forgave you?
Could you rekindle your relationship, or it was over for good?

924

Most Helpful Guys

• In 48 years of dating, I have never once cheated on a partner. I am aware of one partner who cheated on me. That experience was really and truly horrible!

• I’m single and if I did have a girlfriend I would not cheat on her because she’ll will never see me the same

Most Helpful Girl