CONFESSION! Have you ever cheated on your partner with an ex, physically?/What do you think of people cheating with an ex on their partner?

To begin with, I have never cheated on my partners, I am just curious about your opinion because there is an ex, who is still apart of my life and his current is recently cheating on him with her ex!
Sadly, he doesn't even know yet! Unfortunately, I saw the girl with her ex kissing each other...
I can't make my mind to tell my ex... I am waiting for the girl to be revealed in front of him...
I am sure he will dump her if he finds out...
Updates:
9 d ago
To the people who have done the cheating:
Did you regret it?
Is your partner forgave you?
Could you rekindle your relationship, or it was over for good?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• In 48 years of dating, I have never once cheated on a partner. I am aware of one partner who cheated on me. That experience was really and truly horrible!

2|0
    0|0
  • I’m single and if I did have a girlfriend I would not cheat on her because she’ll will never see me the same

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, my exes are a**holes. Cheating is always wrong no matter what kind of way it is.

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I suppose she already had sex with that other guy. But, I can't tell my ex boyfriend what I saw! They had a lot of fight last month and since March I didn't seen them being happy...

• 9 d ago

Maybe you should tell him, or if you see her with her ex, take a quick picture of it and show it to him.

• I've never been in a relationship but I've met plenty of girls who wanted to cheat with me on their significant other. I honestly think it's a selfish and terrible thing to do not only to your SO, but the person you're cheating with. So much pointless drama for extra sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once. I saw her many years later and she had moved to NYC and become bi-. She wanted to try some experimental things that wouldn't have come up w/ the woman I was seeing at the same time and they turned out to be interesting enough to enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated on my partner. To be honest, if you said you're going to be commited to the relationship, and you cheat (on purpose), you just can't be trusted with anything you say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. By the time I nearly got back with one of my ex's, my present g/f had already stopped fucking me 4 years before and had very recently said she doesn't see herself as my g/f.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've never cheated on any boyfriend I've ever had.
    I don't think highly of people who cheat. To me it shows just what kind of person they are. And no, it's not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your ex is still your friend, not telling him his girlfriend is cheating on him is doing him a disservice. It would suck to be that guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

We are not friends now... he just works near my school and he follows me on social media
      we can't be just friends..

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Oh well that is my opinion lol
      Yeah, if you are afraid to tell him or talk to him then there's not much that can be done.

• 9 d ago

he will find out the truth, he can sese things pretty well

• Never happened, although I don't have exes, I had a (now ex) best friend who made me propositions after I had gotten with my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would find it very difficult to ever do that. I'm someone who continues to love the people I started loving :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly dated to cheat.. But the one time I did date, I didn't cheat.. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I try to stay loyal. If it isn't working or something's wrong I talk to them about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once i'm in a serious relationship, i'll never cheat and i'll be loyal to my girl only...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't. It shows that they weren't ready to let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she should be revealed in front of him

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

She will be revealed by her own.. I dont want to be involved..
      Though I could use this situation.. I won't

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

I also think same u should tell him
      Will u go back with him if given a chance

• 9 d ago

Maybe...

• I have never done this. 🖤

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I do its only ever a bj

1|1
    0|0
  • Cheating is always bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated and never will

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I came close once but stopped it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a married guy and loyal to my wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. / I’d stay away from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • How else can you cheat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cheated, but I got cheated on once

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've done that a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has done it with her ex

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

How did you find out?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

She doesn't love you as much as you do her,, sorry...

• 9 d ago

Yeah probably not

• really worse thing there is because it just shows that there was no real love in the beginning which is very sad.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes