Sleeping with another girl at work.. advice?

I'm worried because i mostly work with guys and they know that me and another girl i work with are sleeping with each other/seeing each other. should i be worried? im nervous people know. we're both fairly attractive. she is really hot and blonde with long legs. She is bisexual but mostly likes girls... I am bisexual but hardly anyone knows. I'm worried that all the guys talk about it.

guys what would you think if you knew two girls at the office were doing this truthfully? would you find it attractive or just feel indifferent. im just not used to this because im used to seeing men.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is why you go to work to make money, not friends. If you fuck coworkers, you will get talked about it. Can't prevent that. However, in this day and age, lesbians are very socially acceptable and most guys think it is hot as fuck! You will be cool to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really bad move to socialize with coworkers, let alone get into a relationship with one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez, why do people keep involving collegues in their personal life? A recipe for disaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only thing hotter than two girls together is two girls together with me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think it was pretty hot

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

can you explain please. id appreciate it

• 6 d ago

It's as simple as that plus I'd respect their privacy and not judge since their happy

• Dont do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes