Sleeping with another girl at work.. advice?

I'm worried because i mostly work with guys and they know that me and another girl i work with are sleeping with each other/seeing each other. should i be worried? im nervous people know. we're both fairly attractive. she is really hot and blonde with long legs. She is bisexual but mostly likes girls... I am bisexual but hardly anyone knows. I'm worried that all the guys talk about it.

guys what would you think if you knew two girls at the office were doing this truthfully? would you find it attractive or just feel indifferent. im just not used to this because im used to seeing men.

15