Does my boyfriend still want me?

We've been together only 3 months but I often feel like my boyfriend doesn't like me or is tired of me. It's not really anything he does but I feel like I need constant reassurance from him. I dont like to ask in case I annoy him.
I'm completely insecure. At the moment, he's having trouble with sex due to things in his past which I try to understand the best I can but often I feel this is personal to me because from the sounds of it, he used to have sex with his previous girlfriend's all the time.
I feel like he liked his exes more than me and I get jealous and anxious but I dont know how to stop.
Tbh, all I want is to sort out our sex life but the more I talk about it, it seems the more he feels pressured, even though I'm always saying that i want us to both enjoy it.
I just want to stop feeling insecure about it all

10