For you girls that is half black and half white or anything mixed with white how does it make u feel? Even with relationships 🤔?

Do you feel u have the best of both worlds? Or sometimes it becomes a problem when facing certain situations?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Half white, half mixed Asian. Haven’t really faced anything very obviously different in relationships, but when people first see and meet me they’re always very curious about my background. That’s about it I think?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Wow tbh u got a sexy special background i dont see with wrong with that

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Ah well

• 3 d ago

I’ll keep ya in mind, I’ll get there eventually. Sorry!

• I like being mixed. I feel like I stand out more because I have some features from different races and I don’t look like an average white girl or average black girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's frustrating as hell because I'm half black but I dont look like it at all. So in certain social situations I get looked at little just this little white girl and when people find out that I'm mixed they try to say I'm lying or that I'm trying to be something I'm not. It also affects my relationships a lot more because unfortunately there is still a lot of racism in the world and when some people find out that I'm not fully white, they're not interested anymore. I love who I am and I love and appreciate my race and cultures, but when around some people, it can be really difficult.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are beautiful like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a problem when I have to restrain myself from bloodying up some pathetic bigot

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes