What does it mean if a guy likes you but he wants to focus on himself and not want a relationship?

48

48
  • What the latter portion of your question is... He wants to focus on himself and not worry about a relationship right now. As for his reasoning, that would strongly depend on him. There's honestly no telling what it could be, but we could make at least 5 reasonable guesses.

• Translation: I like you enough to fool around or sleep with you, but not date you.

Focus on himself, ha. That's just a nice way of turning you down but still keeping you around as an option

• Let me translate. “I’m not interested in you and never will be unless you just want to fuck”

• That you are not the one for him... he likes you but not sure enough to commit! Don’t waste time on him... live your life and if it’s meant to be it will be

• It just means he is not ready for a relationship and has a lot going on right now he is probably focusing on building a future at the minute

• This is every guys way of saying " I really just want to fuck. No string attached"

• Means either he is not interested in you or he doesn't want to date.
    Maybe he wants some time alone or is getting over an ex.

• He doesn't like you enough to sacrifice his free time, energy, freedom, emotions or anything else.

• That sounds like something a women would say lol, I dont think he is interested

• What you dont understand in those simple words?

• Exactly what you said

• Its you and not him.