What's something annoying someone has recently done to you during an argument?

^Here's a photo of sad Keanu being upset that a woman is upset at him for just trying to eat his spaghetti on her bed at 4 in the morning.

But for me, it's when someone:
- Wasn't being rational and let their emotions dictate their actions during the disagreement.
- Wasn't saying anything of substance during the disagreement. (Like it's so random that you can't even call it a supportive argument to a supporting argument)
- Got mad at me for saying that they've already told me something and that there's no need to repeat themselves. (In this case, it would just be a waste of time. I already explained why that is/isn't relevant to the argument.)
- Used multiple fallacies then used more when getting called out on how many they were using.
- Screamed when they could just talk regularly.
- Told me to go away then continued to scream from the other room.
- Bombarded me with questions they wouldn't let me answer.

Yeah, this was all done by one person in a single argument. There's so much more but I don't wanna be typing all day. :')

Photo by "Claudia" on Unsplash
8
3