What to do with a cheater?

My husband and I are together for five years. Im 22 (We got married after 3 years) and he is almost twice my age. I found out he cheated on me. With 7 people. I understand that he cheated with 4 men because he is bisexual and the women promised him a mmf threesome which I didn't want. So I told him that I will have a mmf threesome with him. He was happy but then told me that it will not beenough to keep him faithful because nobody can eat the same meal for the rest of his life and he may need a change again even though he loves me. That he sepatates love and sex. But it hurt me pretty bad. I fell like I am not attractive for him anymore, Im scared that one day he will leave me because of that other one because I will be a bitch for yelling at him when he will come home late because I will be scared he was with someone else. What am I supposed to do? I love him but he doesn't care this hurts me. And I can't leave him because I couldnt see him with someone else. That would kill me. What am I supposed to do? Does anyone understand him or me? I did everything he wanted, tried even things I didn't want and still this happened.
What to do with a cheater?
Add Opinion