Girl I hooked up with, is almost as if she's ignoring me. Or acting like nothing even happened. What should I do?

So basically last Friday afternoon (right now is Wednesday) I came to my friends house. There was like 11 of us. This one chick came over; everyone was having fun then suddenly we decided to put on a scary movie. She called me over the couch. The she was saying that she was about to fall asleep and told me to keep an alarm for an hour to wake her up. But then you know, she was lying and wanted some action. She was grinding on my parts. She told me to rap around her waste; which then led up to the breasts. And with a little "body movement" my hands just went all over the place. I didn't even get any action for myself, it was just her moaning quietly under the blanket. She looked so aroused and almost passed out "after" and was looking at me eye to eye; Snuggling up. I didn't even get my turn because my dad pulled over to pick me up!

So basically action under the blanket on the lowkey infront of everybody for like 20 min of the movie. Now this might just get a little creepy now but I guess the details are important. Why is she acting like nothing happened? she's just acting casually and almost ignoring me.. Shed see me in the hallways and it's almost awkward.

I kinda want to tap that for a bit again. But I obviously dont wonna annoy her... what should I do? there's like 2 days of actual school left then its exam weeks. She was obviosly interested and I haven't told anyone except for my og bro in the group. And her one friend is like teasing me about it on the lowkey. I want to have something "lowkey" with her..

And keep in mind this chick is like "up there" (hot asf) (popular chick)
0
1