Unexpected pregnancy and complicated situation?

Last summer I started dating an awesome guy. He told me that he was divorced. I fell for him fast. He opened up to me and told me that he's in love with me, but also confessed that he was still married. He made it sound as if they were heading for divorce. I didn't think that I could get pregnant because when I was with my ex in those 8 years we never used birth control and I never got pregnant, no matter how hard my ex and I tried. Now I'm pregnant by this married man and he's allegedly going to have a 1 year trial separation from his wife and said that if she decides she wants him back after the 1 year, he will go back to her. He wants me to get an abortion but honestly I doubt I could do that. He claims that if I get the abortion he would continue to date me and help me get my dream job. He said that if I choose to keep the baby, I will totally ruin his life and marriage and that he will never see me again. He said that his wife and her family is all he has. If that was the case, then why didn't he think about that before he ever even considered having an affair? It's not fair to kill a baby because of this. I don't want that. It sucks because I love this man and I thought he loved me too. When we first started seeing each other I thought he was divorced and single. I never wanted to be a homewrecker. I feel like no matter what I choose, there's no easy option. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Unexpected pregnancy and complicated situation?
Add Opinion