Do you prefer to interact with those that help you feel good about yourself, or are you more attracted to the pessimistic type personalities?

Gag is a perfect example. Many on here are the positive optimistic types, which I love, and then there are others that are not so much.

Do some people make you feel down and depressed after chatting with them while others lift you up and help you feel better about yourself and the world around you?

Is it only me that feels this way? How do you feel about it?

Please share!
Do you prefer to interact with those that help you feel good about yourself or are you more attracted to the pessimistic type personalities?
A. YES! I also love chatting with people who are more possitive and uplifting in spirit!
B. It doesn't matter to me, I like to hear all opinions, even the negitive ones.
C. I am one of those more negative types you refer to. I just don't see that much positive about life as others do I guess.
Vote C
D. Sometimes I hate hearing positive people rant. I think they are just ignoring reality.
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the positive vs negative poll please
Vote E
GirlGuy
17
8