Is it bad that I asked my girlfriend to tone down her personality?

Anonymous
My girlfriend is very outgoing, a little wild, kind of dominant, and very affectionate. When I’m with my friends she has basically become “one of the guys” and I’m made to feel like the girl. She talks to them about our sex life and brags to them about how much head she gets and how much she gets laid. She makes it sound like she’s the one screwing me, which is kind of true, she’s the one that always wants to fuck. There’s also the affection part of it. Like one night when I walking home from the bars she noticed I was cold and instinctively put her coat around me. My friends laughed about that saying how she wears the pants or whatever. I didn’t even ask for her to do that. I just feel so emasculated by it. She says I’m overreacting and that I need to get over it. She says she won’t mask who she is because I’m insecure. She said she can really be herself around my friends because she can relate to them more than her girl friends and that it wouldn’t be fair to take that away from her. Am I overreacting here? I just am so confused whether I’m justified being upset.
9
2