Have You Ever Started A Love Relationship Knowing It Might Only Last A Limited Time?

I've been watching a fictional tv show and in it are two characters really love each other but know that they want different things. The man wants to get married and have kids while the woman doesn't want to get married just to live together. She doesn't see herself as someone who wants to get married. What makes it more difficult is the country they live in you can't really have kids without marriage or it isn't really acceptable. They. also, have an age gap situation and the older one doesn't want to hold the younger one back from experiences that person needs to experience. They both go into it knowing it might not be long term. The one person is a live in the moment person the other is not.

It got me thinking me thinking would I be able to start and enjoy a loving monogamous relationship knowing it had a limited time. I'm not sure if I could. I'm talking about situations like you know the other person will have to move faraway soon, the person has a terminal illness or the two of you are at different places in your life like maybe having to focus on work or studies or there is an age gap where one person wants kids and the other person is done.

Have you started a limited time love (not hook up) relationship and how did it work out for you?

Did you start a limited time relationship thinking it would end and it never did. Some how it worked out and kept going.

Post Note: I guess when we love we never know if we are going to have a limited time or not. We assume we will be together for a long time.
2
0