This guy likes me a lot. But I am not sure of my own feeling. What should I do?

This guy seems to like me a lot. His friends like to tease him especially when they saw us talking and sitting together. They even ask me if I like him back, but I never answer. I just laugh and change to other topic.

He is a honest and nice guy. His carefree and confident attitude make me envy him. He is average in look but I like the way he is, a happy go lucky person. I befriend him as to get his positive vibes. He like to being goofy and cracking jokes so that I could laugh. He would listen to me and give me advice. But I did not expect that he would develop his feeling for me for real. Despite of my short temper and moodiness. Many guys are attracted to me but when they found out my moodiness and short tempered, they leave because they can't handle it. But this guy seems cool for it and he easily stop me from losing my control which also making me surprised. He would comfort me if he knows I am not in a good mood.

Since I am not sure of my feeling, we stay as good friend for this time. And he doesn't make any bold move yet. But we treating each other really nice and enjoying each other company.
17
13