Would you like to live in this type of relationship with your significant other?

have a female cousin who had been married for many years more than 20 years. She has a 21 yrd old daughter. Her husband since I know him had been a very odd guy. He does mingle with the family at family events or local trps the family goes, but he does not attend to all the gatherings he is invited but still he has an odd personality. For example when some family get together at restaurants or cafeterias are organized for Sundays , the guy barely attends, because he does not like to get out of the house as he wants to rest, the is the same excuse her wife had been telling the family for years, “Ohh he likes to stay in the house on Sundays to rest” . It is the wife and her daughter the ones who always attends to gatherings on Sundays. His husband has an anti-social personality.

Most of the family activities (birthdays mostly) are planned on Sundays afternoon because that is the day most relatives can, Saturdays for most are not possible if it will be only to please my cousin husband. But not only that my cousin since her husband did not attend, she always leave early the activity because “she has to go and prepare lunch or food for the husband”. I mean the guy does not attend but then his wife has to leave early the get together because she seems she is her husband maid as she has to go to fix her” beloved” husband some food, gimme me a break!!!
Then my cousin is very jealous and sometimes authoritative or controlling. When her husband even speaks about seeing pretty ladies on TV or any random conversation and she brings women to the talk, even if it is for jokes his wife dislike it and simply does not like it. She is also very strict to her daughter when it comes to boys, dates or boyfriend. Like she has to be on top of her daughter like a hawk. I mean she is not letting her start to be a little more independent and learn. I believe the more my cousin controls her daughter the more her daughter could do the opposite.
8 d
was working for like 25 years in the company where she first met her now husband and she was fired last year, my cousin is 53 years old but still young to keep working and feel productive or looking for a job to support and help her family. The thing is that it has been difficult for her to find a job maybe she is overqualified or over experienced and that had been difficult for her to find a job to level her current experience.
8 d
Dnow she decided to stop looking for a job because her husband asked her to do it so and told her it was not necessary, he will support them (they are not rich). I assume he earns enough money to support all the house and personal bills and the daughter´s education. Since now she is a housewife, she has a lot of free time. They own 2 cars but the husband is a lazy too. I found out. That now as his wife is in the house, he asks her to give him a ride to work every morning and pick him up as wel
1
0