Girls, have you ever chased a good guy away?

Like where you were just going through some things that maybe had nothing to do with him, but he ended up leaving you because he didn't know how to handle it?

In other words for some reason he left you because of something you were doing, and you really didn't care so much at the time, but then after he was gone you realized that he really was a great catch that you should have tried harder to keep?

While he was with you during the good parts, did you have the "Time Of Your Life"? ...
A. OMG, YES! I lost a great guy when I really didn't appreciate him at the time like I should have, which he felt and then left me because of it
B. Yes, my emotions are like on a roller coaster at times and he just didn't know how to deal with me but it wasn't his fault
C. No, that has never happened to me, the guys that have left, I have been glad to get rid of
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Lost Love" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
7