Do you think people would be happier if they had a 5 request limit? After no response or action following 5 requests then it's time to break up?

I was on the way to the trash dumpster when I saw a woman standing at the front of one of the building talking to a man on a balcony above. She told the man on the balcony, holding up a bundle of clothing, these won't wash themselves...

It reminds how many things couples argue about and is it really worth it?

My thought is at the beginning of a relationship through the first year what if there was a 5 request limit.

By this I mean a person would request 1 thing from his or her partner as a favor or a request and not ask the person to do that one thing more than 3 times to cut down on the nagging thing. If no response let it go. Do this until the total gets to 5 then break up.

It seems to me if a person isn't willing to accommodate basic requests can they really have a good long term relationship?

It could be as simple as will you hang that picture on the wall or could you fix dinner tonight to please don't overspend so we can catch up on our bills or can we have sex 4 times a week.

Would the 5 time rules (with 3 chances to follow through on each request) cut down on lousy relationships or unneeded squabbles.

Post Note: I'm not talking about things that are clearly outside someone's boundaries way out...
https://media3.giphy.com/media/CSW6kwrWY8xmE/giphy.webp?cid=790b76110a21bf40f89fa119b765756368eaf732cb23a225&rid=giphy.webp
1
0