Do girls and women under 25 want a relationship or sex with a hott guy?

It appears to be the latter, but I really don’t know. I wonder if they really don’t know that hott guys a little there of their league date down for sex, but down is not girlfriend or wife material. If so, that explains why they fuck one hott guy after another and throws rocks at guys within their league or percentile that would love to have a relationship with them.

I don’t know if they fuck 8 or 80 hott guys from age 17 to 25, but I suspect it is closer to the latter because that is the number of months and hott guys won’t date them if they can’t fuck them and, if they fuck them, they won’t hang around for even a month so the girls will claims “I want a nice guy,” but within a week or two she is chasing after and fucking another hott guy.

I do know that after age 25 and certainly by age 30, they will seek a relationship rather than being fucked by another hott guy. I don’t know if that is because they finally learn that guys date down for sex but don’t marry down or if it is because they grow out of loving the excitement party life and fucking hott guys.
0
2