I grew up in a family not thinking about social status hierarchy. Are you expected to choose a partner who is within your social/educ. or $$$ status?

In my family there was never a discussion about who we should date or marry. I will admit when I was younger I was a bit of an educational snob. I now know that many very intelligent people never go to college either because of the lack of opportunity or they choose different careers paths that better suit them.

Does your family put pressure on you to date and/or marry within a specific social status?

Have you found someone so wonderful that you went against your family's wishes?
2
1