Guys, have you ever loved a girl but her emotions were so volatile that you just couldn't handle it anymore and finally had to leave her?

She was good to you in so many ways but emotionally she was on a roller coaster and finally you just couldn't take it anymore and felt like you had to leave?

No hate for women... Just relate sincere events of love gone bad if that happened to you... PLEASE!
Guys, have you ever loved a girl but her emotions were so volatile that you just couldn't handle it anymore and finally had to leave her?
A. OMG, YES! That exact thing happened to me. I tried my hardest to stay in the relationship, but finally it was a matter of my sanity so I had to leave.
Vote A
B. No, the girls I have dated have never had any emotional issues that effected the relationship
Vote B
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Over-the-Top Emotions" survey
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion