Would you still stay in the relationship with someone who is cheating on you, but is supporting you financially?

Inspired by parents. My mother found receipts of my dad sending money to different women. She confronted him and they got into a argument. But, in the end she's still with him financially. She worries about her children and sends them money when they are struggling. Yeah, I have talked to her about leaving my father. Cause this is not right for her, but she's always on the defensive mode. Telling me I don’t understand the ‘sacred of marriage and relationship’.
Her life her choice. It just hurts me to see her in pain while getting dragged into the drama. I’m 29 yr old woman. But during these times I feel like a helpless hurt child. Seeing my parents still fighting and arguing.

I've also never been in a relationship. Cause how I was raised and what I've witnessed. I don’t know how love and relationship works. What’s right and wrong.
69
41