My boyfriend has been feeling depressed and I’m worried about him, is there anything I can do to make him feel better?

My boyfriend and I are 20 and we live with our parents to save money for college. My boyfriend didn’t message me for 2 weeks and missed the chance to visit me this summer m. He messaged me yesterday saying he was sorry and is dealing with family problems and didn’t know how to tell me he couldn’t visit me and is feeling really depressed. He promised to talk to me yesterday but I never heard from him. He’s not answering his phone or social media or texts. I don’t know any of his friends and his family doesn’t know me because he’s afraid that if he tells them about me without him visiting me, that they’ll keep him away from me (I have to not tell my parents too since they’d react the same way). We’ve been together for almost 3 years. I’m so worried about him that it makes me feel sad. I care about him so very much. Is there anything I can do for him over the phone (since we live too far away from each other) to make him feel better? No negative comments please. Thank you
2
0