I'm in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend, and i'm worried, what should I do?

Anonymous
So, we just hit college in August, and our distance is like, really far away. It's a 5 hour journey from where I am to her location. It has been 3 weeks, and things had happened along the way. So, yesterday she told me that she had been chatting with a senior for a week without even telling me, both of them have a history. The thing is, she told me that she almost got attracted to him, and i'm really worried. She told me that she can't handle a long distance relationship, and the reason is, she might fall for somebody else and she said that her feelings towards me are slowly fading away.

Her college is like a very prestigious uni while my college is like, bottom tier uni, and she told me that she can't show off me to her friends and she have nothing to be proud of me. Believe me, i don't even want to be in this position, and i'm working my ass to try again next year to get into a really prestigious uni, similar to her, or even i can enter her college as well, and her reason of her possibly falling in love with somebody else is that i'm not in a really prestigious school and that she can't be proud of me.

Earlier this morning, she said that she wanted to join some sort of a band club in college, and coincidentally, her senior is in there too, now i got completely worried, because first of all, both of them have a history, even though this dude have a girlfriend, i don't know if he will try to do anything fishy. and second of all, my girlfriend warned me that she will fall for somebody else, and I said "yeah, its okay, as long as you don't try anything funny" but then she answered "I'm not sure about that. It's possible, Ryan. but i don't know" and she followed by "If anything happens, I'll tell you".

We're in a long distance relationship, I don't know what she is up to. I trust her, but who knows what she will do behind my back. I am really worried, and i don't wanna lose her whilst i'm working my ass off for next year just so I can still have her in my life.
8
20