HEY! Did you know that today was "KISS AND MAKE UP DAY"?

Come on now, don't let your pride stand in the way. Go to him/her right now and tell them you are sorry and want to make up - Even if it wasn't your fault! ... Why? ... because you have to, it's "KISS AND MAKE UP DAY"!!

You can start your fight all over again tomorrow if you want to but let today be the day of kisses!! ... OK?

Here's more about...

Kiss and Make Up Day

Date When Celebrated : August 25 th

Kiss and Make Up Day is a great way to end a spat. Everyone has an argument, a fight, or a tiff once in a while. Family, friends, lovers, no one escapes without an occasional fight. Today is a day to end the fight, kiss, and make up. Oh, what fun this day can be!

Today is a day to end the fight, be it a short spat, or a long standing feud. C'mon, get over the issues, and resolve your differences. Then, kiss and make up. After all, making up can be oh, so sweet. For lovers, it is the best part of the fight. Some might suggest that the kissing and the making up part makes fighting worthwhile.

BTW: Kiss and Make up Day might be a good day to send flowers.

Origin of Kiss and Make Up Day :

Our research did not find the creator, or the origin of this day. But, we think this can be one of the best, most fun days of the year!

Don't miss this "Kiss and Make Up" video... PLEASE...
HEY! Did you know that today was
A. I had no idea that today was "Kiss and Make Up Day", but if I have to... well, OK I will
HEY! Did you know that today was
B. Yes, I know it is "Kiss And Make Up Day" and I have done that already and glad that I did
C. I am too stuburn to kiss and make up, fooy on that
Vote C
HEY! Did you know that today was
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "KISS AND MAKE UP DAY" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
25
13