Getting married, but having an affair. Don't know what to do?

OK, so I've cheated on pretty much every boyfriend I've had. I'm a serial cheater.

I'm supposed to get married next year & I'm freaking out. I've never been one to imagine my wedding. Forever on the run.

So I've been with my hubby to be for over 6 years. 4 years ago, I broke up with him because I developed feelings for an old flame, but never did anything with him. We got back together & everything was fine & dandy. Then 2 years ago I cheated with a co-worker who had a girlfriend. We only made out & I think he wanted more and I didn't, so he broke it off. So last year, another co-worker & I started to get friendly & flirty. At the end of last year, it stepped up a notch. Kissing, touching, groping & BJ's. He's married with kids. I know it's bad. I know we are both wrong. They have problems, I know that. My fiance & I are seemingly happy. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me.

Like I said, I'm a serial cheater & have a tendency to get married & taken men down with me.

What are your thoughts?
Getting married, but having an affair. Don't know what to do?
Add Opinion