How to get rid of this toxic feeling towards my girlfriend?

So, my girlfriend and I are 18, and both of us went to a different college, and both of us are far away from each other. Both of us have been in a relationship for 10-almost-11 months now. Just need to get that out first.

Real quick, so for the past week, she said she got a guy friend, the same trait, the same type of behavior, hella funny, the same "craziness" as her. She didn't mention that both of them have a lot in common, but from those things, I developed a feeling of jealousy and extreme worries.

A year ago, I experienced the same thing with my ex, except she broke up with me, and ended up dating this dude who she thought "have a lot in common" with her, same shit as her.

Point is, I'm scared that it might happen again, but I want to trust my girlfriend because she is really cool, but at the same time I'm scared that I will experience what my ex did to me again,

Is it normal to have this feeling? Or am I just have a lot of trust issues?
11
21