I’m in a very tough situation with my girlfriend and I think she’s pregnant, please help?

So lately I’ve been having a lot of trust issues w/ my girlfriend, she recently told me she had an STI (Chlamydia, like a week ago) as she found out at her doctors office. Now apparently she went behind my back to get tested (she didn’t mention and said she was just going to buy a IUD at her clinic). I got tested a week ago (the day she told me and took the pills immediately after) and both the nurse and doctor told me the clinic would call back if I tested for any STI within a week (nearly two weeks have passed with no call) and now I think she’s pregnant because her breasts are much bigger than usual, she keeps complaining about her nipples hurting (she’s also two weeks away from her period), she’s been moody lately and she told me to search something on her phone the other day and it was left on incognito with “early pregnancy symptoms” on the search bar. Now I don’t have the money, the time or effort to take care or pay for another child atm (even though I think she’s gonna abort it). The thing that kicks me is she’s missed her birth control once while I was with her (and took a plan b the day after) but a week before she got tested she was at a house party and we were fighting. I do really love this girl, what should I do?
6 d
I called the doctor office and I don’t have chlamydia, we’ve had unprotected sex approximately over 100 times since we’ve dated so I think she cheated.
2
2