Have you made eye contact with a stranger like this and felt something?

I was in a store recently and I was just casually walking down an aisle when I was stopped in my tracks by a guy who was crouching down looking at something. As I looked at him he immediately turned his head, looked at me too and smiled. I half smiled back and hurried down another lane as he caught me off guard, in a good way haha. Then about 5 minutes later I was just minding my business looking around when I look up and its him again! He walks past me and we both make eye contact again and we both smile at each other with a kind of smirk at how funny it seems and we both looked away. I didn't see him again as I think he left the store or something but I kinda wish we had spoken, I regret it! But damn... it was an electric feeling. Have you ever made eye contact like this and felt something?
2
1