Why do cheaters always get to live fairytaoes and the people who get cheated on stay hurt?

My ex boyfriend is such a fucktard. He's like, I'm so in love with my highschool sweetheart. They constantly break up, get back together, and act like they just met each other. It's sickening. He'll date other women while he's on a break with her and tell the woman they're dating.

I hate people. I hate people a lot. I'm never dating. I don't understand how people can trust again.

People toying with your feelings and time then going to go live happily ever after. Talking about dating is just a game. No it's not. Everyone doesn't play games. I hate psychopaths.
Updates:
1 d
Oh wow. Look, a bunch of cheaters and immature people in my generation commenting immature bs on my posts. No, I totally lying about the people in my generation.
1 d
People in my generation are constantly being dumbed down and having their voices restricted. People are more concerned with arguing, being 'right', an jumping on bandwagons then having intellectual conversations and realizing that humans are complex creatures with real emotions. Anytime someone expresses themselves in this generation they're shamed, liked down upon, and trolled by unintelligent sheep. So many stupid people in my generation don't even realize they can't think for themselves.
Why do cheaters always get to live fairytaoes and the people who get cheated on stay hurt?
Add Opinion