He Slept With My Friend, Now won't Leave me Alone. HELP!

I live across the street from this cute guy, we were never really friends up until a couple months ago.

The other day my phone rang, and it was my girlfriend telling me she slept with him, I ignored him, and tried to figure out what to do. The next morning my girlfriend texted me and told me it was all a joke, and so did he, he texted me explaining to me that it was a joke and he is sorry, and he told me everything they did together (as in that night)

I forgot about it, believed it and moved on, but then yesterday I got a text from him asking me if I wanted to go to the gym, and hang afterward, I was really excited because this was his first time asking me out somewhere, after all the stupid fighting.

I agreed, then an hour before we were supposed to leave I saw a text on my phone, saying he was not gonna go and that he was gonna skip, angered I made other plans, as I was getting ready, his home is across from mine, and I see him in the window sleeping with another girl!

ANGERED I deleted him off of facebook, and he has not stopped trying to get in contact with me, poking me on facebook, sent me a text what is going on why did you delete me, what did I do, then he texted me again today and goes "when you stop acting like your three years old, I wanted to let you know I am going to the gym tomorrow" I didn't answer, and he keeps trying to get in contact with me, before all this stuff went down I thought he liked me, does he still like me, why is he acting all odd,sleeping with other girls then contacting me
3
1