Boyfriends SUDDEN change in phone privacy, to worry or not to worry?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now, had a daughter a year ago. For the first couple years he never had a lock on his phone, he would ask me to answer a call or reply to a text. Suddenly things have changed, he put a code on his phone (and no im not allowed to know it), his phone is always on silent mode, he lays it face down when I am around. When he asks to use my phone there is no question he can use it but if my phone suddenly dies or i need to make a call or search up something in a hurry, its a negative or he hands me a charger. I've did little things like switch the volume button to ON to see if it stays and usually within an hour its off again. It’s starting to weird me out and even to a point that when I walk into the room I see that he quickly closes out of an app and put his phone down. And one day he decided to change the setting on his Facebook to where I could no longer see his friends list and he blocked me from Instagram and Snapchat. I have asked questions and have asked why he is suddenly so private with his phone and he always comes back with a sarcastic remark or tells me that I have nothing to worry about... I just don’t get a good instinct or vibe from any of it. Earlier today he asked to go through my pictures so he could send them to himself of the ones he wanted and just to be fair and see if there was a chance he would let me, I asked if I could look at his pictures to see if there was any that I liked and of course that was out of the question. Is there something I should be worried about or am I the only one that sees an issue?
4
4