The mother of my child wants an open-relationship?

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now. We've been monogamous since we started dating. Our child is approaching 2 and one day she asked me if I missed sleeping with other people. I'm like "babe, you're more than enough for me. I don't need anything else." So I got a little sketched out by the question. Getting paranoid she was cheating on me and wanting an excuse to not call it cheating... So a couple months pass and she's being dodgy... Doesn't want to spend time with me and ignoring all of my sexual advances. So finally we have a talk. She said she wasn't cheating and felt like she rushed her life before she found who she was as a person. So I unwillingly accept an open-relationship for her to explore herself. I decide to stay monogamous. I feel like she's ignoring her life with me now and spending it with her "friends". I don't think I have the capacity to deal with this. Should I leave her for our child to bounce from place to place or do I accept this is my life now and feel like I'm tearing myself apart daily?
The mother of my child wants an open-relationship?
Add Opinion