My boyfriend said he loves me but he can hit me and I wonder why?

I can see that My boyfriend really loves me, that he’d break a bottle on his head just to get me back, to the point that he’ll bow down on his knees just for him to get me back again... that he would chase me every time he sees me every where that he would follow me no matter ill broke in group of war he’ll follow me 🤣

But one day... here's the biggest question that got in to my head... “why is he so obsessed with me? The fact that before going to work he makes sure that he locked our house so I couldn’t go out or hang out with my friends... and because of jealousy... and misunderstand about other men. He would slap me, hit me and even kick me pull my hair and punch my head... choke me so hard...

Im so confused... fors he really love me.. yes!!! He gave me everything i want.. he sooils me a lot but is this a real love?😭 should i stop?
26 d
Spoils*
4
2