Gaming and videogames can ruin relationships cause addiction is always around the corner and your partner is mostly not interested in gaming?

I am sure addictions in general can ruin relationships too but I want to focus on the gaming part. A lot of people like to play games and videogames. In a relationship you can either argue about how gaming will be a part of it or completely ban gaming in order to make the relationship work.
But I have the constant feeling I have to leave my gaming world behind whenever I want to start a relationship. I am sure I can pick out people I like by it's preferences for gaming but the girls I like aren't really into that so much. That's I don't really go out much since I can attach to people pretty easily. Perhaps I have commitment issues and social disorders (not sure how else to put it).
I like to game and ATM I don't want to leave it behind for a relationship. Am too addicted to understand what's going on with me?
Pls help thank you
Gaming and videogames can ruin relationships cause addiction is always around the corner and your partner is mostly not interested in gaming?
Add Opinion