Girls, would you rather be accepted for who you really are, rather than who others think you should be?

Like we are not always angels all day long... are we?

Aren't there some imperfections involved?

Does it make you feel like you're in heaven when your partner, or even a friend, says..."I love you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!"?

Meredith and Shelly wrote this song and to me it is so right on about how our moods are sometimes fluid and we may act the way we are feeling at the time, which is not always the best.

In her song, "BITCH", she says that, for those times..."You'll have to be a stronger man" and let me be who I am!

I know what she is saying and it's..."Please still love me and I will still love you, and even more for your patience with me!" ... OMG! ... I just love this song!

If you can't, or don't want to listen to it, just click on the link under the song and you will see the words of the song... PLEASE?"BITCH" by Meredith Anne Brooks and Shelly M Peiken

How do you feel about being accepted for who you are with love and patience?

Share your thoughts... PLEASE?
A. OMG! YES! I so love a partner who will love and totally accept me for who I really am and doesn't live a fantasy of who they would like me to be!
B. No, not accepting me for who I am is who they are, so I need to accept that
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "True Acceptance" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
7