How come when all I want is sensual eroticism and end game pleasure from release with ladies possessing some of my preferences, all I get is 💩💩💩?

Guy with little player game, attractive, tall, slim, clean, sane, adulting adult, average average guy with supercharged imagination and hormones that drive the poor guy off deep end at times. Super shy, but highly involved. Within his own mind and surely with a few random passerbys...

Poll question**** What amount of USD would one filthy rich guy have to compensate you with in order for you to participate in his harem met playboy bunnies met babbysitters and house cleaners club themed group? All sexual desires of his yours to assist in achieving... please just curious.
(No pain, scat, underage, watersport, or snuff type)

Imagine live in, first month would be in lowest floor in basement, 2nd month in upper basement , 4th month on main floor, I year in the West wing, and so on. Other girls to play, shop, chat, gossip and compete with. Assigned tasks, of sexual and house cleaning kind. When in house it's fair game for him to use you as a object of pleasure. Hierarchy based for the ladies, promotions can be based on performance, and correlate with room placement.

Payment paid in full after one year, 10% paid per month for incidental purchases such as entertainment outside the house, etc.
1000/month all expenses paid
2000/month all expenses paid
5000/month all expenses paid
Vote C
10k/month all expenses paid
Vote D
20k/month all expenses paid
Vote E
100k/month all expenses paid
Vote F
GirlGuy
3
2