My boyfriend always mentions how much he does for me and it’s making me really upset, what do I do?

I’ve been tired and stressed this week as we’ve been on holiday two weeks and non of my paperwork at work has been done so I have to catch up on that and I’ve had a driving test.

This morning when I woke up he asked me to fill the dog bowl, I’d just woke up so I didn’t reply and he said “fine I’ll do it, and I’ll wash your dishes and drive you to work and get up early so I can sit with you while you drive” (as I was scared of driving alone for the first time) he always says things like:

I drive you to and from work every day (I couldn’t drive until yesterday)

You live for free because of me

You wouldn’t go on all these holidays if you weren’t with me

And so on. It’s starting to really get me angry. Every time we argue it’s always “I do so much for you” and I can’t carry on like this.

I got in the car this morning to drive to work for the first time, I wanted to set off early so I could miss the school run and as soon as we sat in the car he was going “you need to turn the lights on! You need to turn the wipers on!” And after the little argument this morning I couldn’t be bothered so I just said “you drive” and with that he started shouting “I got up early for you to drive and now you do this, I do everything for you”

what do do I do?
1
2