My partner doesn't take my side when someone has hurt me?

Just wondering why my partner doesn't take my side when someone has hurt me. I do have the tendency to be sensitive and obsess over a person if they aren't very friendly but I just wish he'd be more accomodating and try to be kind at the very least to the fact that someone's actions have hurt me. He even blames me for doing something wrong to make that person respond to me the way they do that hurts me. One example, my new neighbour: I texted her to ask her if she wouldn't mind bringing my bin off the pavement if the bin men leave it untidily. She didn't respond. (Ok maybe she didn't get the text) When I got back from my holiday, my bin was actually left halfway on the pavement so she clearly didn't do anything. I understand she is young and doesn't think of some mundane things as bins (she forgets to put her bin out on bin night), but it was the way my partner said that it was my fault for sending a text to her about where we were going on holiday (with a couple of sentences of where etc), and said 'why are you trying to be her friend' and that she clearly doesn't know how to respond to you trying to be close to you. (I said that part of my text was to be friendly because I wanted a favour off of her also about the bin issue). I think his concern is that he doesn't want to start us hating these new neighbours as he gets obsessed, more than me when neighbours aren't nice (like the previous ones). But still he has done this before with colleagues who have hurt me and told me off for doing this or that. I don't think he likes me having any kind of self-esteem over others and takes their side, like I am the bully/enemy.
My partner doesn't take my side when someone has hurt me?
Add Opinion