Foreign Relationship: How can I ask a teenage girl on a date?

I live in Estonia and there is this girl that lives in my building or a neighboring building. I see her walking home through the park everyday. During the summer I we would smile and wave. I talked to her a few times but it was short conversations. I know what time she gets back from school because she usually walks the same path home. But tomorrow she always likes to take a walk and she usually does so in the afternoon, so I'll take a walk to because I want to ask her on a date.

We have a language barrier but its not that bad because she knows a little English but not much.

I think she's 14 or 15 but she's really hot so it's okay.

Any advice on how I should ask her out? I'm thinking of asking her for her number and also invite her to dinner, giving her a a gift of a nice dress she can wear when I take her out for a nice dinner? Or I could invite her to my place for movies, pizza, and some drinks.
0
4