What should I do about relationships?

I'm a straight guy and virgin. I won't lose my virginity to a girl unless the girl is physically attractive and also a virgin. My definition of virginity = never done anything sexual with a partner. I also don't want to kiss a girl if she's given other guys blowjobs.

Most girls are NOT virgins. What should I do?

Are there any straight girls that would realistically date a guy that doesn't want to kiss or have sex with them because they're not "virtuous girls?" I'd let the girl have sex with as many other people as she wants because I know she needs sex somewhere and I wouldn't care because I would old a "virtuous girl" to different standards compared to a SExperienced Girl.

Would a lesbian that gave up on finding a lesbian partner be willing to date a guy if there was no kissing and no sex involved? I know some guys that did marry lesbians because the lesbians gave-up on dating girls because they got tired of drama.

I do want a girlfriend and I would like to be married someday but I'm not willing to do the same things with every girl. Virtuous girls and SExperienced girls are different.

Virtuous Girl (like a Pure Princess)= Would kiss, would lose my virginity (and take her's), be willing to marry, she gets a nice gold engagement ring and nice gold wedding ring. She must be 100% loyal to me. Willing to have biological children with her and adopt. I want children someday.

A Straight SExperienced Girl=Wouldn't kiss, wouldn't lose my virginity, never willing to marry, don't care if she has sex with other guys or girls, don't care if she cheats because it's not like I expect loyalty or a lifelong relationship with her, and I'd only be with her just so I don't need to be alone and have a "date companion." Separate bedrooms would also be nice so she can have sex with other guys in her bedroom if she wants to invite guys over. Better to have separate places because would be zero chance of marriage. Not having biological children with her.
What should I do about relationships?
Add Opinion