Have you ever been in a relationship where he or she knew how to "push all your buttons"?

Have you ever been in a relationship where he or she knew how to push all your buttons?
Sometimes, relationships just don't work, and sometimes that conflict brings out the worst in people. While I have learned to ignore most of what my most recent partner says, she knows a few things that she can say that will set me off. Telling me the same thing repeatedly, each time as if it is a new revelation, or telling me something repeatedly as if I have probably forgotten it ("in case you don't remember, you were married and it failed!") will usually get me angry and argumentative (but NEVER physically demonstrative!) When, five minutes later, she tells me how much she loves me, I think to myself that she doesn't understand the meaning of "love." She has promised to move out by October 26.

Have you been in a relationship in which your partner would intentionally say things for the obvious purpose of getting you to lose your temper?
I have never been in a relationship
I have been in a relationship but never experienced a partner intentionally trying to trigger me
I have been in a relationship and have experienced a partner intentionally trying to trigger me, but I didn't let it work on me
Vote C
I have been in a relationship, have experienced a partner intentionally trying to trigger me, and it drove me nuts! We quickly broke up!
Vote D
I have been in a relationship, have experienced a partner intentionally trying to trigger me, and it is driving me nuts but we're still together!
Vote E
GirlGuy
12
20