Would you ever tell your significant other that you've been having flirtatious dreams of the opposite sex?

For example: You interact with three classmates. One of them, you actually get along with. It's the opposite sex. Purely platonic, no funny business. Then you start having dreams about flirting, hugging, kissing and being with them.

That's where I'm at right now. I love my boyfriend to pieces!!! I just can't stand that I'm having these dreams about another guy (from my class). In my dreams me and this classmate are flirting, hugging, kissing and wanting to be with one another. I don't feel that way in my waking life because I love my boyfriend!! I want to talk to my boyfriend about it but then I don't want to hurt him or make him feel insecure. What would you do?
Yes, I would talk to my partner about these dreams.
No. That would hurt them!!
Other.
Vote C
Results!!
Vote D
GirlGuy
9
7