Soulmate? What would you do?

I don't even believe in soulmates or love at first sight. But let me tell you, as soon as my eyes met his, my heart knew that I wanted to be in his life for the rest of ever. So I guess I'm a believer now😅 And it feels like he radiates love for me.

But he is ridiculously busy with work and school. And he decided before meeting me that he doesn't want to date until after he is settled into his career.
I don't want to talk to anyone, date anyone nor have sex with anyone. I just want him.
And I don't mean that in an obsessive way, like I'm still out here living my life, but relationship wise, I would rather absolutely nothing if I can't be with him.

In the last week Mr. I'm too busy for a relationship, has spent three evenings with me. And he is notorious for being a lurker in our group chat and never responding to text messages. But he always responds to me and usually right away.

So my question is, would you wait around for him to get settled into his career?
I have no idea how long that will take.
Wait it out, you're soulmates!
Don't wait
GirlGuy
Soulmate? What would you do?
1
1