He has had sex with 67 girls :(?

Hello. So I went on a date with this COP I met on Facebook from mutual friends. He took me to Cracker Barrel and we went to the mall. He was super nervous and his voice was shaking when I asked him something so I guess that’s a good sign. But we went to watch a movie at his house and after we had sex I asked him how many girls he has been with and he said “I’m going to be honest, but only if you want to hear it” and he had a worried look on his face. I said yes and he said “67” and I became uncomfortable immediately after hearing that. And I told him I feel uncomfortable. He told me “It was a 4 year span of my life I promise I do not do that anymore” he looked really sincere about it. And I know he wasn’t lying because he was so adamant about telling the truth the whole time. He is 28 and he said he would love to eventually date me and to please please don’t worry because I told him again I was worried about it. I really really really like him, we agree on everything and he wants to take me to San Antonio hill country he said. Should I let this bother me? Thanks
He has had sex with 67 girls :(?
Add Opinion