My girlfriend has a low sex drive what should I do?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now. She always had a greater sex drive than me in the first few months when we started dating, getting the inner freak out of me. She was a freaky one. But then out of nowhere she just stopped all that and now is dull and boring and while I am the freaky one now. I talked to her about it more than 10 times and she just started and ended it with an argument. "Sex is not important" "all you care about is sex" "eh just not in the mood" "just annoyed that I'll stink" "sorry I'm just lazy" "I will never be happy with your bitching" "all you do is argue" she says. I try seducing her by slowly massaging her and kissing her neck leading up to it slowly. she just stays there all lazy and I have to damn be the one to flip her over and everything. Then she just gets a bit frustrated during sex waiting for me to finally finish when 10 to 15 minutes in. I love her and I have holidays coming up and I feel like dumping her but I dont want to because I love her. My dilemma is frustrating, I am oftenly sexually frustrated left to do acts of self pleasuring a lot of times. Yes I talked to her as nice as possible without arguments or anything as I always did, but she always has something to say. Making me look and feel stupid and like a complete asshole.
My girlfriend has a low sex drive what should I do?
Add Opinion