Do I have a right to know why my girlfriend decided to be friends with her ex again?

so my girlfriend decided to be friends with her ex again after she had decided to originally block him because he was only a distraction to our relationship. when i asked her why she said they had an understanding and anything more than that was simply none of my business. we then broke up a couple weeks later and i found out she was sleeping with him again and she claims she didn’t cheat on me with him but i’m not too sure. i found out from him and he claims they were messing around a little bit before we broke up. anyways you things got bad between the two of us and we are no longer friends. i just want to know if i had a right to inquire and know what was going on between the two of them. i get its none of my business now that we are broken up but while we were together i feel i had a right to know. and for future reference.
3
3