Am I being unreasonable to get upset over my boyfriend said you can only every trust anyone 99% ?

Me and my boyfriend were speaking yesterday about trust. Anyway my boyfriend mentioned you can’t trust anyone 100%, not even yourself. The max trust you can give is 99%. I asked him what about trusting yourself not to cheat in a relationship? Again he said, with anything 99%. I repeated so your only 99% trust yourself that you wouldn’t cheat on me and he said yes. Evening cheating. And I burst into tears and he was trying to explain that he means because no one is perfect :( it still has hurt me that he said he can only trust himself 99% and he is trying to say that I can only trust myself 99% aswell which I think is so flawed. What do you lot think? I have been cheated on in my past relationships and him saying this has made me even more insecure. After I started crying He started saying oh I would never cheat on you or anyone I’m with , I was just trying to say no one is perfect
47
15