Should I Stop Developing Feelings For Her?

Hello, so lately I have been texting this girl and she told me this was just a friendship and she does not want a relationship from anyone. Lately I'm starting to develop feelings for her because she is one of the nicest if not nicest person I have met and gorgeous too. Like, this screenshot down below is her response when I told her my life is in a mess and she seems to care. I also heard her story on why she is depressed and I feel really bad for her. I told her that if she needs anyone to talk to, she can talk to me or if she needs help, just ask. Right now, we are trying to study together and I have helped her on some of her homework because I feel really bad for her, but I'm thinking that I'm overthinking this. Am I? In my back of my mind want this turn to a relationship, but I think this is me just overreacting.
Yeah, you're just overthinking this and should try to stop developing feelings for her
No, you're not and this is normal if you're developing feelings for her
GirlGuy
1
2