How would you feel if your partner wanted to stay with a friend that they expressed was their type?

My past situation: My partner wanted to visit a country where her friend lived, a friend who fit her 'type' perfectly. It was offered that she stay with him and his family as a means to save money and act as a sort of native tour guide (he offered & she seemed ok with), this being for around a week or so. They both insisted they they're just good friends.

I'm not afraid to say I felt insecure and jealous of the whole idea to which I did voice.

Would you let her go? Or would you ask her to stay?
22 d
I was ok with her staying with other guy friends in the past because traveling and seeing the world was her 'thing' (I believe you can be good friends with the opposite gender. Didn't want to stop her seeing the world. The idea made sense since financially since she was pinned down with school.)
Yet it made me think twice all due to the fact that he fit her type.
3
7