Who is worse nowadays. Woman, men, or equally both when it comes to relationships or sex?

I've noticed a lot, that people (especially teens) don't seem to date to marry anymore. All that seems to be is people get into relationships to only get into eachother pants then move on. Like I don't understand how two couples can do almost everything together. They have such a strong beautiful relationship and all the sudden when a fight break out they think all the sudden they can't be together? Or girls are sluts because they like the sexual attention or boys disrespect girls just to get that sexuall pleasure. I just think it's wrong and sad. My boyfriends friends go around and cheat on their girlfriends because either she won't give them something they want or they just want it done by other girls too. This one girl cheated on her boyfriend to go get ass fucked by a dude. Like why do people think it's okay? I feel disgusted by these people I hope in any shape way or form they all dissapear or go to hell. I dont want to hear anything about seduction, or because they sexy.
Women, explain
Men, explain
Both, explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
1